[seek-taxon] FW: Observation WG - materials for your review (due Oct 26, 2005)

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Mon Oct 31 21:04:31 PST 2005

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for sharing your rough drafts.  Attached find my very preliminary
comments and suggestions.  More to follow later.

Best,
Bob

      Robert K. Peet, Professor & Chair         Phone:  919-962-6942
      Curriculum in Ecology, CB#3275            Fax:    919-962-6930
      University of North Carolina              Cell:   919-368-4971
      Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3275  USA          Email:  peet at unc.edu

                    http://www.unc.edu/depts/ecology/
                  http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/