[seek-taxon] EML proposal

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Mon Oct 31 21:16:57 PST 2005

Hello,

I promised to revise the preliminary proposal for revising EML to
incorporate identification metadata by the end of Monday.  I wish I had
time to do more, but I don't this week.  I attach the modified document.
Unfortunately I did not have time to try to encorporate this into the
extant EML, but I will defer to Jessie for the first cut at this.

Best,
Bob

      Robert K. Peet, Professor & Chair         Phone:  919-962-6942
      Curriculum in Ecology, CB#3275            Fax:    919-962-6930
      University of North Carolina              Cell:   919-368-4971
      Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3275  USA          Email:  peet at unc.edu

                    http://www.unc.edu/depts/ecology/
                  http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/