[seek-taxon] FW: Observation WG - materials for your review (due Oct 26, 2005)

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Mon Oct 31 20:54:48 PST 2005

Following my conversation with Bruce Stein, I spoke with NatureServe's
Lynn Kutner. She was very helpful and described on-going activities.  At
first she was a bit reluctant to share the documents attached because they
represent early drafts, but I explained we want to move ahead with our EML
proposal rather fast, so she sent them with the caveat that they are
indeed in an early stage. Please keepo them largely inside our group for
the present.

Bob

      Robert K. Peet, Professor & Chair         Phone:  919-962-6942
      Curriculum in Ecology, CB#3275            Fax:    919-962-6930
      University of North Carolina              Cell:   919-368-4971
      Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3275  USA          Email:  peet at unc.edu

                    http://www.unc.edu/depts/ecology/
                  http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/