[seek-taxon] RE: Portugal

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Mon Sep 8 12:47:18 PDT 2003

Bill and all:

1) Jesse Kennedy, Napier U
2) Robert Peet, UNC
3) Aimee Stewart, KU
4) Susan Gauch, KU
5) Robert Gales, KU
6) Joana Trajkova, KU
7) Jim Beach, KU

Are the seven people on the SEEK project currently planning on attending the
Taxon working group meeting in Portugal on October 24 and 25.  WG members
will also participate in the TDWG 2003 annual meeting which will be held
there at the same place from October 25 - 26.   We will also participate in
a TDWG subcommittee meeting on October 23 on taxonomic names.

http://www.tdwg.org

There may be an additional person, a postdoc from UNC, who has not yet been
hired or identified.

I also plan to ask Paula Huddleston from ITIS today, but do not expect her
to attend, if she can, I will update you.

Jim

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas