[kepler-users] A question on Kepler startup - no improvements

Daniel Crawl danielcrawl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 09:41:09 PST 2014

Hi Dario,

Where does the delay now occur during start up? In your previous output,
the delay was when Kepler checks for patches.

It's not possible to leave Kepler running in the background as a common
resource and have users connect to the interface.

I recommend upgrading to Kepler 2.4 since there have been a lot of bug
fixes since 2.2. Additionally, you could try the svn version of Kepler,
which shows a progress bar during start up.

Kepler 2.4 can be downloaded from:

https://kepler-project.org/users/download

Instructions for getting Kepler from svn:

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/systems/build-system/extension-build-system/

   --dan