[kepler-users] visualization of data provenance in kepler

Yujia Zhou zhyjss at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:01:05 PDT 2012

Hi Derik,

Thank you for your help. I tried two of my workflows and both of them
failed. One failed when copy filename.xml CON: and got an error message
"Not enough storage is available to process this command." The other one
was successfully copied, but had an exception when I tried the opm2dot
command. I have pasted the exception below. I will try a couple of other
things later. Thank you again for your help.

Yujia

opmToolbox>bin\opm2dot soil.xml soil.dot soil.pdf
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: unexpected
element
 (uri:"http://openprovenance.org/model/v1.01.a", local:"opmGraph").
Expected ele
ments are <{http://openprovenance.org/model/opmx#}annotation>,<{
http://openprove
nance.org/model/opmx#}label>,<{
http://openprovenance.org/model/opmx#}opmGraph>,<
{http://openprovenance.org/model/opmx#}pname>,<{
http://openprovenance.org/model/
opmx#}profile>,<{http://openprovenance.org/model/opmx#}type>,<{
http://openproven
ance.org/model/opmx#}value>
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallingContext.handleE
vent(UnmarshallingContext.java:642)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.Loader.reportError(Loader.ja
va:254)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.Loader.reportError(Loader.ja
va:249)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.Loader.reportUnexpectedChild
Element(Loader.java:116)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallingContext$Default
RootLoader.childElement(UnmarshallingContext.java:1049)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallingContext._startE
lement(UnmarshallingContext.java:478)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallingContext.startEl
ement(UnmarshallingContext.java:459)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.SAXConnector.startElement(SA
XConnector.java:148)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Sour
ce)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unkn
own Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.s
canRootElementHook(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContent
Dispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Un
known Source)
Source)
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Sour
ce)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(
UnmarshallerImpl.java:211)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(U
nmarshallerImpl.java:184)
        at
javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Unknown Sou
rce)
        at
javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Unknown Sou
rce)
        at
javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Unknown Sou
rce)
        at
javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Unknown Sou
rce)
        at
org.openprovenance.model.OPMDeserialiser.deserialiseOPMGraph(OPMDeser
ialiser.java:70)
        at org.openprovenance.model.OPMToDot.convert(OPMToDot.java:164)
        at org.openprovenance.model.OPMToDot.main(OPMToDot.java:48)

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Derik Barseghian <barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu