[kepler-users] visualization of data provenance in kepler

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jun 29 12:11:59 PDT 2012

Hi Yujia,
By default provenance records to a local HSQL database using the "SQL-SPA-8" format, but other options are available. Turn off the default style of recording by clicking the P button in the toolbar (so it's red), and dragging to workflow canvas a Provenance Recorder. Double-click on it to configure it, and change Recording Type to OPM XML.
Derik