[kepler-users] Add new actor to my local Kepler library

Ali, Muhannad muhannad.ali at student.kit.edu
Wed Feb 8 02:53:33 PST 2012

Well, I chose to put all my actors (Java classes) in the same suite. I am not sure if it's the correct way, but it works :)

On Feb 7, 2012, at 6:01 PM, Muhannad Ali wrote:

any answers please?

On Feb 6, 2012, at 7:50 PM, Muhannad Ali wrote:

Hi Christopher,

thanks for your reply. I actually developed my actors according to the link that you sent (https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/developing-a-hello-world-actor-using-the-kepler-build-system-and-eclipse). The problem is: there is no instructions in that link on how to ADD the actor to the library (all what the link explains is how to run the Kepler using the hello-world suite). Suppose I developed another actor HelloWorld2 (suite name hello-world-2) and used the same instructions to run Kepler using the second suite (hello-world-2). When I try to use the FIRST developed actor HelloWorld (suite name hello-world) --> I cannot instantiate it.

How could I run Kepler using two or more suites? is there a way to do that?

I hope the question is more clear now…

Thanks!

Muhannad