[kepler-users] Add new actor to my local Kepler library

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 8 08:21:23 PST 2012

If all you are trying to accomplish is to get several actors that you
developed to work together, then putting them in the same suite is one
solution.  An alternate solution is to make your suite that you are running
depend on the other modules that contain actors that you need.  For
example, if the modules.txt file in your current suite currently depends on
the kepler suite, you might modify it to add a dependencies:

modules.txt
*kepler
actormodule1
actormodule2

That should be all it takes to get multiple modules to work together.

Matt