[kepler-users] How to get the System execution Time for workflows

Luís Assunção lass at isel.ipl.pt
Wed Feb 1 11:42:22 PST 2012

Hi

Sometimes is helpful to get the execution time  of a workflow (milliseconds
like System.currentTimeMillis()) with hundreds/thousands of iterations.

Someone can tell me if it a easy way to get the execution time ?

If not I would like to suggest a small feature that I think will be
appreciate by kepler-users – In Runtime Window when appear that workflow was
finished why don´t put the system interval, i. e., The Director get System.
currentTimeMillis() when Start firing Actors and get the end time when
finished?

Any help or comments will be welcome.

Regards

Luis Assuncao