[kepler-users] How to get the System execution Time for workflows

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 1 12:17:00 PST 2012

Luis --

If you install the optional Reporting suite, it includes a Workflow Run
Manager which provides a listing of all of your workflow runs, and includes
the execution time for each run along with a lot of other useful
information, as well as the ability to archive runs, return to earlier
runs, and other useful features. Some screenshots of this are shown in the
documentation for the Workflow Run Manager:
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/workflow-run-manager/docs/workflow-run-manager.pdf

Matt