[kepler-users] problems with ptolemy svn

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 2 14:58:57 PST 2012

Yes, at one point. Out of convenience we have avoided cutting a new build-area branch when preparing a release, so it remains usable by both trunk and 2.x for a period of time, but at some point a build-area-2.x must be created, and then progress on trunk tends to occur that makes them incompatible. Hopefully in the future build-area will settle down and remain unchanged, or we'll implement something so that a common build-area can be used.
Derik