[kepler-users] Kepler Repository Null

Scott Zimmer szimmer at optensity.com
Thu May 5 05:09:07 PDT 2011

I am trying to upload some kar files that I created to the Kepler-Dev
repository.  I upload them from inside Kepler-2.2 and I always get the
message that the component uploaded successfully.  I am making them publicly
available and logging in anonymously. Sometimes when I search the repository
through the website (http://kepler-dev.nceas.ucsb.edu/kepler/metacat) I get
"null" as the kar name and if I click download, I get the following return
<error>the requested docid '' does not exist</error>

I can still find the uploaded component if I search the repository from
inside Kepler and I can drag it onto my canvas.  I have uploaded
szalt3twittergraph and szalt4twittergraph to the repository.  I can find
both kar files from within Kepler, but szalt4twittergraph shows up as null
and can't be downloaded from the repository via the website.  I'd appreciate
any insight you have into the cause.

Scott

--
Scott Zimmer