[kepler-users] Question WSComplexTypes

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Tue May 17 10:31:23 PDT 2011

Hi Hector,

This error occurred for me too. The database parameter for this
web service is an array type, and the WSWithComplexTypes actor does
not currently support inputs that are arrays. As a workaround, I was
able to use the web service if the database value was set to:

<string>uniprotkb_swissprot</string>

Does this work for you?

   --dan