[kepler-users] Module Manager problems

Frank White fwhite at optensity.com
Mon Jan 31 09:43:28 PST 2011

Hello Again:
I think my problem may be that I've been selecting Reporting-2.1
/MODULE/ instead of the /SUITE/ in Module Manager.  When I select the
suite, it works fine. That makes some sense - by selecting only the
reporting 2.1 module, several module dependencies were not met.  It
that's the case, then perhaps a dependency warning would be helpful.
Otherwise, no further action.
Thanks,
Frank

Frank White