[kepler-users] Module Manager problems

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 31 11:43:22 PST 2011

Thanks, Frank.  Your experience is informative.  The suites fully specify
the correct set of dependencies.  Individual modules can be added to enhance
a suite, but one must understand the dependencies for those modules and add
those as well in the correct order.  So it is much more difficult to add in
a module than to switch to a new suite.  We'll need to think about how to
improve that to make it more robust and make the module dependencies clearer
in the Module Manager.  Thanks for the feedback.

Matt