[kepler-users] how to implement user interface

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:38:35 PST 2011

Hi Hao,

I can't answer your first question about whether there are actors that you
may be able to use for this. However, the master-slave actors that Jianwu
developed may be able to help. I have cc'ed him on this reply.

As far as your second question, the way you would new GUI capabilities to
Kepler is by developing your own modules and adding appropriate code to the
existing GUI as appropriate. Information on creating your own modules is
here:

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/build-system-instructions#making-your-own-modules

Some further GUI related instructions are here:

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/framework/kepler-extension-points-1/kepler-tabpane-gui-extension/

That is a place to start. Modifying the Kepler GUI is usually not a trivial
process, depending on what you want to do.

-David