[kepler-users] how to implement user interface

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue Feb 22 11:06:50 PST 2011

Hi Hao,

     There is a talk on*Interactive Scientific Workflows* in Kepler
(http://chess.eecs.berkeley.edu/pubs/814.html). You can have a look at
the talk and learn from it.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.