[kepler-users] how to implement user interface

Hao Qian hqian at uwyo.edu
Fri Feb 18 08:01:43 PST 2011

Hi,

In my scientific workflow, the computation run on remote cluster, and users use kepler on their local machines to control the workflow. At some stages of the workflow, the cluster need to send some information to kepler, and according to the information, the user need to provide some parameters for the computation. Then Kepler need to send the parameter to cluster to resume the computation. I am not clear if there are already some actors I can use to implement this? And how to develop GUI in kepler so user can interact with the workflow?

Thank you!

Hao