[kepler-users] Query with the Expression actor

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 18 14:50:48 PDT 2010

Harini,

The expression actor simply evaluates the expression, and places the result
on the output port.  So, if you have two ports (a1, a2) and the incoming
value to a1 is 3 and incoming value of a2 is 5, then the expression 'a1'
will output 3 on the output port, and the expression 'a1 + a2' will output 8
on the output port.  See the attached figure for an illustration.  Maybe I'm
missing the point of your question?

Matt