[kepler-users] Query with the Expression actor

hriyer at ncsu.edu hriyer at ncsu.edu
Thu Mar 18 15:52:22 PDT 2010

Hi,

Coming to think of it, I think the Expression actor can be (has been, in
my case) used as a Synchronizer. Its purpose is to simply wait for the
other tasks to be completed, that is, the other tasks once completed are
given to the port 'a2' of the expression, and the actor outputs 'a1'.

Thanks,
Harini
Begin forwarded message: