[kepler-users] When workflow's execution is finished, can actors' states be reported?

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 16 08:49:29 PDT 2010

I'm not sure about Kepler, but in Ptolemy the Debug menu includes
Listen to Director, which will give you this information. It's
in the friendliest form, however...

Also, in the Utilities->Analysis menu there is a component
called MonitorReceiverContents. Dragging this into the model will
enable display of data in buffers. This only works for certain
domains, however. I'm not sure which director you are using...

Edward