[kepler-users] When workflow's execution is finished, can actors' states be reported?

Tomasz Żok tzok at man.poznan.pl
Tue Mar 16 03:26:35 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have some workflow, I run it and after some time it stops - "execution
finished". At this exact moment I would like to know, which actors had
tokens on some port, but were unable to fire.

For instance, an actor named "A" has five input ports. During execution
tokens are fired to four out of these five. The director decides there is
nothing else to be fired and finishes the execution. When this happens I
would just like to know, that: Actor "A" did not fire, but some of its
ports received tokens.

Is this possible in Kepler? It would greatly enhance the debugging
experience of really big and complicated workflows :)

Best regards,
Tomek

--
Tomasz Zok
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center