[kepler-users] Updating KeplerWebService to Axis2 1.5.1

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 12 12:10:13 PDT 2010

Hi Jim -
These classes are part of a different project and kept in a separate SVN repository.The project is SEEK, specifically Ecogrid/Earthgrid.
Do the Ecogrid jars need to be rebuilt in order to run with the newer Axis version? Is Axis 1.5.1 not backwards compatible with 1.4?
We've very recently made slight modifications to them for compatibility with our kar repository and will be releasing those soon. We did not have any plans of upgrading the Axis version at this time. The Ecogrid jars communicate with and are included in our Metacat server and we would need to be very confident that any changes to Axis would not adversely impact Metacat.
Thanks,
-ben

ps - If you are just looking for the jars that contain the QueryServiceGetToStreamClient class, then those are located in the ecogrid module of Kepler.