[kepler-users] Updating KeplerWebService to Axis2 1.5.1

Jim Amrhein James.S.Amrhein at nasa.gov
Thu Aug 12 11:37:41 PDT 2010

Hi Gang,
     Currently KeplerWebService is using Axis2 1.4. I need to be able to
run webservice as 1.5.1.
The problem I'm running into is that I can't find the code for
QueryServiceGetToStreamClient  which use to reside in :
     import
org.ecoinformatics.ecogrid.queryservice.QueryServiceGetToStreamClient;

I saw a post where Chad Berkley merged the "org.ecoinformatics with
org.kepler", but I wasn't able to find the source code?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
         Jim Amrhein