[kepler-users] Updating KeplerWebService to Axis2 1.5.1

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 12 12:10:49 PDT 2010

Hi Jim,

That code is part of another project, one that is used in Kepler but the
code doesn't live there -- Kepler just includes the ecogrid jar files.  If
you wat to see the code for that class, it is maintained outside of Kepler,
here:

https://code.ecoinformatics.org/code/seek/trunk/projects/ecogrid/src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/queryservice/QueryServiceGetToStreamClient.java

You can check out the whole Ecogrid project from SVN at this SVN URL:
https://code.ecoinformatics.org/code/seek/trunk/projects/ecogrid

Matt