[kepler-users] [kepler-dev] SRB account needed ?

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 09:19:05 PDT 2009

Thanks Matt.
Quoting this from the User Manual....How then do I go about implementing
this very scenario? (Preferably on a Windows environment)

"A very common scenario is the
following: a user needs to copy (or stage) a set of files from one resource
(e.g., the local
environment) to a remote resource, run a computational experiment on that
remote
resource, and then fetch the results back to the local environment or copy
them to another
resource/database."

Thanks!!