[kepler-users] [kepler-dev] SRB account needed ?

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sun Sep 27 00:16:37 PDT 2009

I've learned that SDSC seems to be migrating away from the SRB and instead
setting up a new iRODS service.  Certainly that may affect the accounts that
people use, and it may also have implications for whether the SRB actors
continue to function properly -- I'm not sure if the iRODS server uses the
same API as the SRB server, so its not clear to me if they will be backwards
compatible.  Ilkay -- do you know who might be able to clarify compatibility
plans with the new service at SDSC?

Matt