[kepler-users] ImageJ actor apparently not among standard components

Paul Shannon pshannon at systemsbiology.org
Tue Nov 24 21:21:10 PST 2009

I am brand new to kepler, so this problem may be due to my not knowing
my way around.

ImageJ is used in an early demo, getting-started/03-ImageDisplay.xml

It is also mentioned in Sample Workflow 2, Linear Regression.
However, unlike the other actors in that sample workflow, I could not
find it by doing a search on 'Image' or 'ImageJ' in the Component
Search Box.

I was able to copy and paste it from ImageDisplay.xml, but its absence
in the search results puzzles me.

Can any one set me straight on this?

Thanks!

  - Paul Shannon