[kepler-users] Regarding ImageJ

Paul Shannon pshannon at systemsbiology.org
Mon Nov 30 16:06:40 PST 2009

Hi Mahdu,

Thanks for your kind reply.

I am using Kepler 1.0.0, from May 2008.  I could not find ImageJ in
that release through search procedure shown in the tutorial.

I downloaded Kepler 1.0.0 from your website:

      https://kepler-project.org/users/downloads/?page=Downloads

where I read, "The current version of Kepler is 1.0.0, released on May
12, 2008."

As my original note explained, I did succeed in finding and copying
ImageJ from one of the demos.  I thought you might want to update the
documentation, or the application image, so that docs & program were
in sync.

Regarding R -- it is now distributed at version 2.10.  It was a bit of
a surprise, and a bit of fuss, to see Kepler install version 2.6 on
top of version 2.10!  Perhaps it would be worthwhile to keep in sync
with the R release schedule?  Or maybe allow for the non-conflicting
installation of the older R you prefer with Kepler?

Cheers,

  - Paul Shannon
    Institute for Systems Biology
    Seattle