[kepler-users] UTF-8 Support

Matthew Aguirre matta at artistech.com
Tue Nov 17 11:27:32 PST 2009

I am on windows.
As a test I altered the SimpleFileReader to open the file up
specifically in UTF-8, which I believe worked.  However, when I did
this, no text was displayed to the display actor in Kepler.  But I did
have the output print out to stdout (even if it did just print a bunch
of "?").

Also, if I have a default install of Kepler, how do I modify arguments
to the JVM?