[kepler-users] PROVENANCE MODULE IN ECLIPSE

Josep Morer Muñoz josep.morer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:26:15 PST 2009

Thanks Daniel for your answer. Yes, I follow the steps and Provenance module
did not initialize. I notice if I toggle a breakpoint in
ProvenanceConfigureAction, this part of code never executes.

However, if I add provenance and tagging projects in the build path (module
loader)it works but some projects did not compile (red highlighted).

I do not know if it is the right way to execute Kepler&provenance. Am I in
the right way?

Thanks

2009/11/9 Daniel Crawl <crawl at sdsc.edu>

> Hi Josep,
>
> Does the provenance icon appear when you run from the command
> line?
>
> Did you import the Kepler modules into Eclipse using these
> instructions?
>
> https://kepler-project.org/developers/reference/kepler-and-eclipse/
>
> The provenance icon is loaded by ProvenanceConfigureAction,
> which is loaded by org.kepler.module.provenance.Initialize.
> You could try adding breakpoints in these classes to make sure
> the code is executed.
>
>  --dan
>

> Josep Morer Muñoz wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have installed the Provenance module and run it into Kepler. Now, I am
>> trying to debug the provenance module inside Eclipse but when I execute
>> Kepler through Eclipse, the Provenance icon did not appear in the toolbar.
>> have imported provenance module in Eclipse (also tagging module). Any
>> ideas?
>> I need this to debug provenance to know how it works saving workflows
>> results into the database.
>>
>> Thanks for your cooperation.

Josep