[kepler-users] PROVENANCE MODULE IN ECLIPSE

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Mon Nov 9 11:04:34 PST 2009

Hi Josep,

Does the provenance icon appear when you run from the command
line?

Did you import the Kepler modules into Eclipse using these
instructions?

https://kepler-project.org/developers/reference/kepler-and-eclipse/

The provenance icon is loaded by ProvenanceConfigureAction,
which is loaded by org.kepler.module.provenance.Initialize.
You could try adding breakpoints in these classes to make sure
the code is executed.

  --dan