[kepler-users] Kepler gui problem

Jamnagarwala, Arwa Mohmadi aj1171 at txstate.edu
Tue Nov 10 08:16:20 PST 2009

Hi all,

I have recently checked out the kepler version from the trunk , but on start up I am unable to see the side panel from where the director can be dragged onto the worflow.

I wonder what is wrong and get this error on an ant run:

[run] error: TabPane is null.  This problem can be fixed by adding a tabPaneFactory property in the configuration.xml file.

[run] java.lang.Exception: Components TabPane specified in config.xml was
not found in the TabManager.
      [run]  Make sure you have specified the TabPane in configuration.xml
      [run]     at org.kepler.gui.ViewManager.addConfiguredTabPanes(ViewManager.

Anyone has an idea what could be wrong?
Thanks,
Arwa