[kepler-users] Packaging Actors

Jim Amrhein James.S.Amrhein at nasa.gov
Sat Aug 15 16:30:38 PDT 2009

Hello,
     I'm attempting  to package  3 Actors that I created using the Aug
10th 1.x DEV build.
 The problems I'm running  into are :
        1. The actor isn't being saved to my local repository.  A Kar is
created, but only the  MANIFEST.MF file
            resides in the Kar file. Actually, I haven't seen the option
to save the actor in the
            local repository in this build like I did with an earlier
version (I was using the July 13 th, 2009 build)
           Did I miss something?
        2. In the  both 1.x versions , when the Kar is created, the
MOML file isn't included.  Is this a bug? Should I try
             to create it by hand?
        3. I know I'm playing with the "latest/greatest" version which
can be dangerous. Is there any build night
            you recommend we should be using instead (until 2.0 comes out)

Thanks,
          Jim