[kepler-dev] Moving the ptII svn repository on Sunday, Oct 22

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 19 15:48:40 PDT 2013

Thanks.

When you move it, how about giving it a CNAME name tied to the service so
that next time you need to move it the service location doesn't have to be
updated?  Is there a way you can keep the original hostname active as a
CNAME so that anyone with existing checkouts will continue to be able to
access it?  That's why we used 'code.kepler-project.org', a name that can
travel with the SVN service as it migrates across hosts (which we've done
twice since it was created).

Matt