[kepler-dev] Moving the ptII svn repository on Sunday, Oct 22

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 19 14:13:23 PDT 2013

The machine that currently has the ptII repository will be retired
soon.  I want to move the repository to a new machine.

I'll be doing the move on Sunday, Oct 22.

After the move is done, I'll update Kepler so that the build works.

Academic Program Manager & Software Engineer  US Mail: 337 Cory Hall
CHESS/iCyPhy/Ptolemy/TerraSwarm               Berkeley, CA 94720-1774
cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu, 707.332.0670           (Office: 545Q Cory)