[kepler-dev] Command Line Workflows Query

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:57:32 PST 2010

Also, if I just execute ant run, kepler launches but without the workflow.
IIn  that case, I manually select the file on my local hard-drive). Hence, I
am trying to figure out how can one launch a workflow from Command Line and
what would be the path of such a workflow residing on one's local hard
drive.

Thanks!