[kepler-dev] Command Line Workflows Query

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:51:36 PST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to run workflows using the Command Line option. In this,
consider my file is in folder home/xyz/workflow1.xml,
then I first goto Kepler and then the build-area. There I execute the ant
run command as:

kepler/build-area> ant run -Dworkflow=workflow1.xml

Do I need to specify the absolute path? If yes, then in my example, what
would that be?

I followed the documentation on:
https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/build-system-instructions#running-a-workflow-from

I am using the checked out (pre-alpha) version of Kepler and get the message
saying that I need to try an absolute or relative path to
<kepler.modules>/build-area, but I am clueless since I cannot navigate
through the folders in command line.

Thanks