[kepler-dev] Command Line Workflows Query

Podhorszki, Norbert pnorbert at ornl.gov
Tue Feb 2 07:15:10 PST 2010

Hi Subhav,

I run (=bring up the workflow for edit/run) in Kepler usually from its local directory:
$ ant -f <path_to_build_area>/build.xml   run-only  -Dworkflow=workflow1.xml

But it also works reversed, running Kepler from the build-area
$ ant run-only -Dworkflow=/home/xyz/workflow1.xml

Best regards
Norbert

  Norbert Podhorszki
  Scientific Computing Group
  National Center for Computational Sciences
  Oak Ridge National Laboratory
  Phone: (865) 574-7159