[kepler-dev] Adding element to Runtime Window

Michal Owsiak michal.owsiak at man.poznan.pl
Fri Aug 13 06:28:59 PDT 2010

Hello everybody,

I have question related to Runtime Window.

If I want to make sure that my class is "shown" within Runtime Window
should I implement some interface or call some specific method of the
Container?

use case: I have an actor that prints messages in separate JFrame object
(like Display). I want to make it print messages into Runtime Window as
well.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

Cheers

Michal

--
Michal Owsiak <michal.owsiak at man.poznan.pl>

Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry PAS
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
Noskowskiego 12/14, 61-704 Poznan, POLAND

http://www.man.poznan.pl