[kepler-dev] 2.0 rollbacks

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 12 15:38:21 PDT 2010

Hi all,

With r25358 I've done a reverse merge for all vanilla 2.0 modules,
putting them back to r25102. This removes my work that we've decided
should go into the 2.1 branch, and allows us to move forward with
issuing patches to 2.0 should we decide to do that (I don't believe we
have any plans for this at the moment).

With r25359 I put reporting back to 25137 and provenance and workflow-
run-manager back to 25237, so that they'll work with the above roll
back -- however, I don't think this is necessary, the first releases
of reporting, workflow-run-manager, provenance, and tagging will be
2.1, and no further development should occur in the 2.0 areas for
these modules; develop instead in the 2.1 directories. I'm going to
leave these 2.0 branches there for now, but we should probably delete
them soon.

I tested reporting 2.0 and kepler 2.0 after the above changes, and
they both work. Importing and launching reporting 2.0 from eclipse
also worked.

Derik