[kepler-dev] RC1 installers

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 21 15:31:52 PDT 2010

Chad -
One more thing while we're on the topic of configuration.xml. I think
the Authenticated Metacat source should be unchecked by default. It
gives the first time user the feeling that all data is private/
protected because they are immediately prompted for credentials when
they try the data search. Users that have access to private data will
typically know that they need to access it using their credentials,
and if not, they'll quickly realize it when their data does not show
up in the default search results.
-ben