[kepler-dev] Example workflows/scenarios?

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 20 06:15:33 PDT 2009

One possibly useful pointer would to the Ptolemy II demos...
There are a rather large number of them...

Perhaps more interesting though is a mechanism that Thomas
Feng created whereby you can put a "pattern" of actors in a
library, and drag into a model as a unit.

Christopher: Is there a demo of this in the tree?

Edward