[kepler-dev] Example workflows/scenarios?

R.P.Mciver at cs.cardiff.ac.uk R.P.Mciver at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Oct 20 05:45:39 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've been working on modifying the kepler UI - looking at different
ways that users can supply the information required to compose
workflows, how the process might be streamlined/ assisted etc.

I'm now at the stage where I'd like to try out some of these
modifications by seeing how effective they are at enabling me (and
potentially any test users I can discover!) to compose some example
workflows. Unfortunately I've only got access to a very limited
selection of workflow scenarios to attempt, essentially the demos that
are provided with Kepler.

Would anybody be able to provide example workflow compositions or
scenarios which I could use for this testing process? Or possibly to
point me in the direction of any archives/repositories of workflows
there may be available?

As the whole purpose is to test the effectiveness of the changes to
the composition process I'd welcome practically any workflows to use -
small, large, simple, complex, and from any "domain".

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Russell

Russell McIver
Research Student
Room C/2.14
Cardiff School of Computer Science, Cardiff University,
5 The Parade, Roath, Cardiff, CF24 3AA, UK.