[kepler-dev] renaming Loader and test installers

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed May 13 10:54:11 PDT 2009

Hey Christopher,

Thanks for checking out the installers.  Maybe I should have been a bit
clearer in my email.  This isn't a release, just a test of the
installers.  Eventually we'll make a branch for the release, but I don't
think we're there yet.  We need to get more of the major functionality
in before we do that.

Are you guys planning a release soon (even a beta)?  It'd be nice, maybe
by the beginning of June to have a tag of ptII to work off of.

thanks,
chad