[kepler-dev] 答复: Configure Eclipse with Kepler

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 23:14:45 PDT 2009

Thanks for that.
Are you referring to the file present not in the Kepler folder, but
separately under Users?
I can see it present, but I have Kepler 1.0.0 installed. Will deletion of
that affect the working of Kepler 1.0.0 in any way?

I am asking since all previous workflows have been done in Kepler 1.0.0 and
I don't want Kepler 1.0.0 to begin misbehaving in any way.

Thanks!