[kepler-dev] 答复: Configure Eclipse with Kepler

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 23:32:41 PDT 2009

Just to chime in. I am not sure if deleting your .kepler directory is
the solution to your problem or not. But, if it is, the best way to do
it is by typing:

ant clean-cache

That command works across platforms and will delete your .kepler directory.

And no, deleting the .kepler directory will not cause Kepler to
"misbehave." (Although, sometimes the .kepler directory does mask some
problems that exist, and it may sometimes that deleting .kepler caused a
problem. But deleting .kepler doesn't cause such problems, it merely
unmasks them.)