[kepler-dev] 答复: Configure Eclipse with Kepler

Qiao Hui-jie qiaohj at ioz.ac.cn
Tue Mar 17 02:46:06 PDT 2009

Hi subhav,

I met the same problem with you a few days ago.

Do you had installed the kepler before you do these steps? If so, maybe
there is a folder named as .kepler in you "Documents and
Settings\{UserName}" folder.

Del it and rerun "ant run".

I solved this problem through this way

good luck.

Qiao Huijie
Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Datun Road, Chaoyang, Beijing, 100101, China