[kepler-dev] Fwd: [kepler-users] semantic search

Chris Weed chrisweed at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:07:02 PDT 2009

An example I am dealing with a system for processing radar images.
The images coming out of a system would have a property with the pixel spacing.
My algorithm can only work on images with a pixel spacing below, for
example, 1 meter.
I want to be able to query for an actor (sensor) that has output
images with a pixel spacing below that threshold.

HTH
Chris